Sabado, Oktubre 5, 2013

changes because of edtech2

REFLECTION

 

                   Friday(1:00-4:00) is my schedule is my schedule for Educational Technology 2. First day of school when questions in my mind popped out. What really is Educational Technology 2? Why is it different with Educational Technology 1 ?
              Every Friday afternoon, little by little the questions in my mind starts to unfold. Educational Technology is an important subject that needs to be undertaken by all the individuals especially future teachers like me because with the understanding of Educational Technology 2 future teachers like me will be knowledgeable of using those emerging technologies in our generation that will help in the process of transmitting our knowledge to the students. Although Educational Technology is very useful for us it is also like all other subjects that has its weaknesses. One of its weaknesses is when it comes to fight with total block-out; technology nowadays is not useful without electricity because only electricity runs the technologies used by a teacher like Overhead Projectors and Computers. Another weakness of educational technology is when the person who is studying this subject is ignorant of technologies; it is because one cannot easily understand things that he/she is not familiar of.
                   As I come closer to the finish line of this subject I have realized that it is not just merely taking a subject but to undergo changes in life.It is therefore good to be open in learning all the things around us, especially when it comes to the new technologies in the world. We must be vigilant enough to at least know the basic uses and applications of these technologies. It is also important to be.
                     I thank everyone who help me in my EDTECHDAYS . To Mr. Helmar G. Ycong my edtech instructor for sharing the knowledge he has in mind, to all my classmates for helping me do my assignments when I can't and to my beloved family for always understanding me when I come home late.I really appreciate all your effort guys. My special Thank You to Our Lord God for making all this things possible !!!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento