Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

darker light

EXERCISE NO. 4 : NINE TECHNIQUES


 DESCRIPTION
  
                  In the exercise no.4, what I did is to shade the part of the tree using the nine techniques of shading namely; horizontal line shading, vertical line shading, diagonal line shading, cross shading, zigzag line shading, spiral shading, circles shading, dots shading and smudge shading.









LEARNINGS

        I have learned that is easier to cast a shading if I will use one technique of shading because you’re working with only one set of lines. And if I am to use different techniques of shading in one drawing it is more likely to become dirty to look while if I use only one technique of shading in one drawing then t is more convinient and clean to look at.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento